Since 1998, the year of incorporation of our company, our main focus has been to render an efficient service to our clients in many world markets like: South and Central America, Africa, Europe Middle and Far East.
All along its 16 years of operation, Expansão is regarded by its clients as their associate partner in Brazil. We are always looking for the best supply source to meet their varied needs and requirements, thus consolidating an image of serious, efficient, speedy and reliable company. Such image of an efficient and dependable partner is equally shared by our many overseas clients, as well as by our suppliers in Brasil.
Our staff consists of qualified personnel in our field of activity, totally committed to our goal of rendering a good service to our clients.
Here are some benefits and advantages offered by our company in supplying consolidated consignments from various Brazilian manufacturers:
• Competitive prices.
• Substantial savings on time and communication costs. The inquiry, quotation, negotiation, order booking, follow up on production, shipment and all relevant paperwork are always handled by the same person.
• Consolidation of goods from several different manufacturers into one single global shipment, with significant savings on freight, banking and clearance costs.
• Offers of products made by small manufacturers, which would otherwise never reach overseas clients for lack of export expertise and knowledge of foreign languages.
• Development of new parts with Brazilian manufacturers with similar line profile.
• Close surveillance and control of delivery times, for maximum efficiency of every consignment.
• Quick deliveries of urgent orders by air or door-to-door courier service.
• Standardization of packaging. All goods are stuffed into wooden boxes, for full seaworthy protection against moisture and losses.
• Possibility of financing through a government export line (Proex) at low interest rates for orders over US$ 50.000.
We specialize on exports of Brazilian spare parts within the following sectors:
• Automotive heavy duty line - Parts for trucks and buses
• Green line for grains – Parts for tractors and grains harvesters
• Green line for sugar cane – Parts for sugar cane harvesters
• OFF-ROAD line – Parts for earth moving, construction, off-road and mining equipment and vehicles